About flea and tick control, many pet owners are not comfortable with toxic pesticides used in conventional processes. Now a days, there exist several choices are out there. Here are some natural options for fleas and ticks for your pet and home.
1. In Your Pets
Spot-on or squeeze on topical flea treatments, they are available naturally. Most are a strong odor of essential oils but repel and even kill fleas and ticks. Oils like poppy mint, cedar, mint, and others combine to make a powerful insect repellent killer signal.
- Aerosol also come in the form of natural essential oils usually, involves the same as mentioned above.
- There is a flea market is now all-natural chips working mechanically, instead of chemicals to kill fleas and ticks. The powder is "dry" parasites by removing moisture from their bodies. It is important because fleas and ticks may not be immune to the mechanical method. Sometimes they may develop resistance to chemical methods.
- Try mixing the garlic and Brewer yeast in your dog's food. It tends to repel fleas.
Comb! Hard to beat comb each day carefully. Keep zip-top bag and a piece of white paper nearby, while the groom. When you get a flea comb or signal in, slide right into the bag, cover, and then place the bag on the white paper. Look for the plague and "pop" (destroy) through a plastic handle comb. Repeat! A flea collar can be a very effective and should not always be replaced so often.
- Bathe your dog with an excellent foam shampoo. Leave the foam a little, and try to add some essential oils like cedar, eucalyptus or orange in the water bath. It will help you to repel the parasites after a shower.
2. House and garden
It is often said that treating your pet only go so far if you do not treat your home and yard, too. Here are some natural choices for your home and yard.
- Empty every day to get rid of lice and nits. Eggs lice can also live in wood. So do not fleas begin to multiply in your vacuum bag, sucking a bit of naphthalene or in the Borax vacuum to kill them.
- Diatomaceous earth, or diatomaceous earth, is a great killer of natural insect parasites. Dust released in your yard and around your home. Wear a dust mask. You can spray in and around your pet's bed, too, in small quantities.
- Borax Powder, for sale in of laundry hallway of your favorites shop, said to kill fleas when spraying generously on carpets and furniture, they were allowed to sit and then sucked.
About fleas and ticks, many pet owners are not comfortable with toxic pesticides used in conventional processes. The days, existing several natural choices are out there. Occasionally they took little more elbow oil, but it can be as efficient and safer. Here are some natural options for fleas and ticks for your pet and home.
Shawn Beaver is Pet Protector - Principal Representative, which is located in Redwood City, CA, where to educate pet owners and provide a variety of pet products to pet owners around the world on external Parasites: Fleas and ticks. Ticks are more common in summer and autumn, so this station has the highest number of cases. Fleas and ticks bite all types of dogs and cats.
Protect your pet from fleas and ticks to prevent invasion of their homes
Expert Author Sophia Rodriguez
If you have been a pet owner for a few years, you are probably familiar with the annoying and frustrating problem of fleas and ticks. For animals that live in warm areas where insects do not die in winter, ticks are guaranteed to invade your dog at one time or another by almost 100%, probably most often. Unless you stay at the Far North or the were never bring your dog outdoors, or throughout the house where they have other pets, your dog can get fleas. It is, therefore, best to take precautions to protect your dog from ticks and fleas.
There are various the products out there for the fight against harmful insects ranging from powders, sprays, pills, and topicality. It can be difficult to know what the best for your pooch. You want to make sure to choose the right products and need for the right application to protect your dog from fleas and ticks.
Did you know that adult fleas only live on the dog can lay up to 50 eggs per day? These eggs fall on your carpet, into your pet's bed, a blanket in your car, until they invade your home. I am sure you can see why it is so important to take immediate action, even before your dog has started scratching. Fleas can be more dangerous than fleas because they carry Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain fever and all sorts of other infections to humans. So protect your pet from protecting people at home as well!
Top 6 Tips to Apply Chips and Ticks
1. Use the product only for species that are designed. Collars for cats will not work on dogs. 2. Choose products that contain both an adulticide as an insect growth regulator. The combination of both will kill adult fleas and ticks while preventing flea eggs from developing in adult bitters breed like mad. 3. Be sure to follow every product instructions & only apply as recommended. 4. Treat all pets in the house, even those that are not visible signs of lice infestation. 5. Treat all areas of your house where your pets have been designated as dog beds, sofas, chairs behind the car, to kill fleas and ticks hide the eggs. 6. Launch a treatment and prevention program to ensure that fleas and ticks are no longer part of their lives.